PDA

View Full Version : Donald J Trump

mehulvav
12-18-2018, 01:36 AM
Note: Open for all. You can speak whatever you want. No one gonna stop you

<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">Tweets by realDonaldTrump</a> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

fschmidt
04-06-2019, 03:15 AM
Posting what Trump says is pointless because every word he says is a lie. Trump is a lying sociopathic narcissist, not that Clinton was any better. But I will say that Trump perfectly represents the American people, a nation of scum.

scott
04-06-2019, 03:19 PM
Posting what Trump says is pointless because every word he says is a lie. Trump is a lying sociopathic narcissist, not that Clinton was any better. But I will say that Trump perfectly represents the American people, a nation of scum.

A lot of what he promised he has done.
A lot of what he promised he's been stopped doing by fellow lawmakers.
I think "every word he says is a lie" , Is a bit of a far stretch by any imagination.

Why don't you just say you don't like him ?

Why do't you just say, open the borders and lets become commies.

D'Artagnan
04-06-2019, 03:30 PM

I hear the Suntan of Brunei is moving to Sharia Law. I'm guessing you are American. Why don't you move there ?
Instead of expecting the rest of us to change, why not just get on your bike and live with the Bum Sniffing , wife bashing, broke as, Camel Jockeys.
You can still complain about Western People from there, but you'd be less of a hypocrite I think.
Why live among the "scum". I'll help sponsor a one way ticket to Islamojackshitville.
I think crowd funding could get thousands of one way flights faster than you think . :-D

fschmidt
04-06-2019, 05:14 PM
A lot of what he promised he has done.
Like what?

fschmidt
04-06-2019, 05:22 PM
I hear the Suntan of Brunei is moving to Sharia Law. I'm guessing you are American. Why don't you move there ?
Instead of expecting the rest of us to change, why not just get on your bike and live with the Bum Sniffing , wife bashing, broke as, Camel Jockeys.
You can still complain about Western People from there, but you'd be less of a hypocrite I think.
Why live among the "scum". I'll help sponsor a one way ticket to Islamojackshitville.
I think crowd funding could get thousands of one way flights faster than you think . :-D
I have managed to mostly avoid Americans. I live in El Paso which is mostly Mexican but unfortunately American cultural decay is spreading here. I am currently looking at joining the Karaites in Israel or moving to an Anabaptist area of Pennsylvania (since the Anabaptists are not culturally American).

D'Artagnan
04-07-2019, 07:50 AM
I have managed to mostly avoid Americans. I live in El Paso which is mostly Mexican but unfortunately American cultural decay is spreading here. I am currently looking at joining the Karaites in Israel or moving to an Anabaptist area of Pennsylvania (since the Anabaptists are not culturally American).

It must be complicated living in a world where belief in religion de jour as your goal. Not doing something tangible like helping people, but just pondering a better place to ponder and listen to other people ponder and waffle. Fark me, I have no idea how you keep the bills paid.

fschmidt
04-07-2019, 12:35 PM
It must be complicated living in a world where belief in religion de jour as your goal. Not doing something tangible like helping people, but just pondering a better place to ponder and listen to other people ponder and waffle. Fark me, I have no idea how you keep the bills paid.
I don't care about belief, I only care about actions. My goal is to live around people who don't act like vile human scum. I am active in my local mosque and I support the school there in order to prevent children from being destroyed by modern culture.

Climate Hoax
04-08-2019, 02:24 AM
Like what?

THIS ARTICLE - click here
(https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/)
It sort of appears from here that's he's trying and less of a liar than most politicians.
Mostly in the:
Promise Kept
Compromise
Stalled
In the works

Not much in the promise broken area yet.

I don't know how credible Politifact is or what their agenda is / who funds them

My 2 cents

fschmidt
04-08-2019, 04:48 PM
THIS ARTICLE - click here
(https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/)
So he kept 17% of his promises according to this. Not very good. And as far as I can tell, he has never sided with the people against special interests. He basically serves the corporate elite and Israel.