No Needle Botox Alternative

Thread: Donald J Trump

Administrator

Cool Donald J Trump

Note: Open for all. You can speak whatever you want. No one gonna stop you

Posting what Trump says is pointless because every word he says is a lie. Trump is a lying sociopathic narcissist, not that Clinton was any better. But I will say that Trump perfectly represents the American people, a nation of scum.

Quote Originally Posted by fschmidt View Post
    Posting what Trump says is pointless because every word he says is a lie. Trump is a lying sociopathic narcissist, not that Clinton was any better. But I will say that Trump perfectly represents the American people, a nation of scum.
    A lot of what he promised he has done.
    A lot of what he promised he's been stopped doing by fellow lawmakers.
    I think "every word he says is a lie" , Is a bit of a far stretch by any imagination.

Why don't you just say you don't like him ?

Why do't you just say, open the borders and lets become commies.

I hear the Suntan of Brunei is moving to Sharia Law. I'm guessing you are American. Why don't you move there ?
    Instead of expecting the rest of us to change, why not just get on your bike and live with the Bum Sniffing , wife bashing, broke as, Camel Jockeys.
    You can still complain about Western People from there, but you'd be less of a hypocrite I think.
    Why live among the "scum". I'll help sponsor a one way ticket to Islamojackshitville.
    I think crowd funding could get thousands of one way flights faster than you think . :-D

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    A lot of what he promised he has done.
    Like what?

Quote Originally Posted by D'Artagnan View Post
    I hear the Suntan of Brunei is moving to Sharia Law. I'm guessing you are American. Why don't you move there ?
    Instead of expecting the rest of us to change, why not just get on your bike and live with the Bum Sniffing , wife bashing, broke as, Camel Jockeys.
    You can still complain about Western People from there, but you'd be less of a hypocrite I think.
    Why live among the "scum". I'll help sponsor a one way ticket to Islamojackshitville.
    I think crowd funding could get thousands of one way flights faster than you think . :-D
    I have managed to mostly avoid Americans. I live in El Paso which is mostly Mexican but unfortunately American cultural decay is spreading here. I am currently looking at joining the Karaites in Israel or moving to an Anabaptist area of Pennsylvania (since the Anabaptists are not culturally American).

I have managed to mostly avoid Americans. I live in El Paso which is mostly Mexican but unfortunately American cultural decay is spreading here. I am currently looking at joining the Karaites in Israel or moving to an Anabaptist area of Pennsylvania (since the Anabaptists are not culturally American).
    It must be complicated living in a world where belief in religion de jour as your goal. Not doing something tangible like helping people, but just pondering a better place to ponder and listen to other people ponder and waffle. Fark me, I have no idea how you keep the bills paid.
    Last edited by D'Artagnan; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:51 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by D'Artagnan View Post
    It must be complicated living in a world where belief in religion de jour as your goal. Not doing something tangible like helping people, but just pondering a better place to ponder and listen to other people ponder and waffle. Fark me, I have no idea how you keep the bills paid.
    I don't care about belief, I only care about actions. My goal is to live around people who don't act like vile human scum. I am active in my local mosque and I support the school there in order to prevent children from being destroyed by modern culture.

Like what?
    THIS ARTICLE - click here

It sort of appears from here that's he's trying and less of a liar than most politicians.
    Mostly in the:
    Promise Kept
    Compromise
    Stalled
    In the works

Not much in the promise broken area yet.

I don't know how credible Politifact is or what their agenda is / who funds them

My 2 cents
    Cynic

The Red Tea Detox
    Quote Originally Posted by Climate Hoax View Post
    So he kept 17% of his promises according to this. Not very good. And as far as I can tell, he has never sided with the people against special interests. He basically serves the corporate elite and Israel.