No Needle Botox Alternative
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crooked Clinton Foundation Donations by Country

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Crooked Clinton Foundation Donations by Country

You can't tell me they are not on the take, the foundation takes them via private air travel always.
    Crooked HRC !

foreign-country-donations-to-the-clinton-foundation.jpg

If you check the Australian donations.. the then foreign minister Downer ( who is involved in other crooked stuff like leaking in the Russia Investigation )
    Signed Australia up to a donation deal to the Clinton Foundation for Millions .. and the Foundation had already been wound up.
    The Clintons pocketed the cash .. The Australian Govt. never checked and just gave the money and now have a cover up on their hands
    that they have done through both Liberal and Labor Governments.

Notice how Julie Bishop, ex foreign minister is always brown nosing HRC.. Bishop is a crook and will I bet soon get a job
    with some dodgy "Non Profit" just like that disgusting Julia Gillard ex PM.. They should all be in prison.

And further.. check out how those countries were treated in one way alone --- weapons ..... crooked HRC and family

Clinton-Foundation-Donors-Large.jpg

A lot of Aussies here by the looks

Oh , I think it's more about oil, pay for play , long term favours and power with the Clintons.
    I'll come back to this tread, I've got info in this I wrote an article about.
    Cynic

I've seen bits and pieces of this story and it runs very deep. There is an Aussie journo called Michael Smith who open this up.. Also an American congressman who is following this story and undercovered the muck n the underbelly of this. Sadly apart from Michael Smith, everyne who calls out the Clintons seem to die before they can testify.

It's called Arkecide.. check out here the list of people HCR and that distgusting Bill and daughter have buried.
    http://www.arkancide.com/

Also check out Bill Clinton and the "Lolita Express" .. and if you don't know what that is, well check it out.
    It's well documented.

If you and I did something wrong , like steal a coke from a Walgreens, we'd be done, but the Clintons, nah, they get away with anything.

This is always a sad story o tell someone

Quote Originally Posted by peterwang View Post
    This is always a sad story o tell someone
    Yes Peter, I feel the same way. Some of these people around here do a lot of research and come up with some sad truth that's around us