No Needle Botox Alternative

Thread: Techie Question about hosting for small website

Techie Question about hosting for small website

Hey, I'm looking to host a small wordpress blog and wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me ?

By the way, is it possible to get maybe a little tech section for the forum please mods and admin

not a bad idea about a tech help section
    WWG1WGA

Quote Originally Posted by D'Artagnan View Post
    Hey, I'm looking to host a small wordpress blog and wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me ?

By the way, is it possible to get maybe a little tech section for the forum please mods and admin

I've got a micro blog on hostgator. It's cheap and chearful. I'd be doing a bit of a google on one click install. I'm sure most do it now for wordpress.

that's a good idea about another section. If you look at hosting I've got hosting with hostgator and tmd and bluehost and others.
    Most of them are pretty good if you choose the larger ones. Just don't expect any support unless you spend.
    If you want support for like 5 bucks a month which is almost free, try hostgator like GenX said

The Red Tea Detox
    Quote Originally Posted by GenX View Post
    I've got a micro blog on hostgator. It's cheap and chearful. I'd be doing a bit of a google on one click install. I'm sure most do it now for wordpress.
    Thanks GenX - I checked it and it's better than I thought it'd be. I'll give it a shot.