No Needle Botox Alternative
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free speech?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Free speech?

I found this googling "free speech forum". Free speech is becoming very unpopular as human intelligence declines and no one wants to hear contrary opinions. I am one of the most hated people on the internet, banned almost everywhere, so I am a good test of free speech. I will let my enemies introduce me since they were kind enough to compile a list of my quotes.

http://www.fstdt.com/Search.aspx?Fundie=fschmidt

umm, okay ...... so tell me why you are so controversial ? (rolls eyes)

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    umm, okay ...... so tell me why you are so controversial ? (rolls eyes)
    I am controversial because I think for myself and I support morality. Modern culture wants people to be ignorant morons who conform to its evil degeneracy.

Quote Originally Posted by fschmidt View Post
    I am controversial because I think for myself and I support morality. Modern culture wants people to be ignorant morons who conform to its evil degeneracy.
    well I like you already, you should stick around

I stand by my comments people.. This site supports free speech. The only caveat is, unlawful behavior.

welcome to Shmidtie, don't be shy here
    are you a leftie , a rightie , or a freethinker like a few of us ?
    Q analysis is welcome to me as well
    Cynic

There's people, who I happen to agree with like Milo Yiannopoulos and Alex Jones who have been on and off banned from Twitter and other places.
    If this forum get big enough, it would be super cool for some to post here and bring readers

I found this googling "free speech forum". Free speech is becoming very unpopular as human intelligence declines and no one wants to hear contrary opinions. I am one of the most hated people on the internet, banned almost everywhere, so I am a good test of free speech. I will let my enemies introduce me since they were kind enough to compile a list of my quotes.

http://www.fstdt.com/Search.aspx?Fundie=fschmidt
    I've skimmed a little bit of that link. This guy is odd and quirky,.. beyond conservative it appears , maybe Islam ?. Maybe even horse and coach.
    I defend his right to be wrong. I defend his right to be heard. I defend my right to push back against some views.
    Geez, that sounded deep haha. It wasn't meant to.

Quote Originally Posted by Climate Hoax View Post
    welcome to Shmidtie, don't be shy here
    are you a leftie , a rightie , or a freethinker like a few of us ?
    Q analysis is welcome to me as well
    reactionary freethinker

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    I stand by my comments people.. This site supports free speech. The only caveat is, unlawful behavior.
    I use my real name and I am one of the most hated people on the internet, which makes me strictly law-abiding to avoid problems.

Quote Originally Posted by D'Artagnan View Post
    I've skimmed a little bit of that link. This guy is odd and quirky,.. beyond conservative it appears , maybe Islam ?. Maybe even horse and coach.
    I defend his right to be wrong. I defend his right to be heard. I defend my right to push back against some views.
    Geez, that sounded deep haha. It wasn't meant to.
    Yes I am reactionary and I support Islam as a non-Muslim. I follow the Old Testament and attend mosque twice a week. I pray in Hebrew from the Old Testament but following the Islamic form so that I can pray with Muslims. I welcome debate. Here is my subreddit:

https://old.reddit.com/r/nonmorons/

reactionary freethinker

I use my real name and I am one of the most hated people on the internet, which makes me strictly law-abiding to avoid problems.

Yes I am reactionary and I support Islam as a non-Muslim. I follow the Old Testament and attend mosque twice a week. I pray in Hebrew from the Old Testament but following the Islamic form so that I can pray with Muslims. I welcome debate. Here is my subreddit:

https://old.reddit.com/r/nonmorons/
    Old testament .. Jewish I guess ? Should you just pick one ? Or like having a foot in each camp ?
    Cynic