No Needle Botox Alternative
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney Trains Strike

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Sydney Trains Strike

The train drivers? union and transport bosses will come face-to-face again but there are fears that even if Sydney train strike is averted, rail chaos could still ensue.

A planned 24-hour Sydney train strike is still going ahead despite promising negotiations between unions and rail management.

Banned
    5cbafe4e5ea481aa9c7dbc6e3147ccc8.jpg

Sydney train strike...

plus, tell me anyone in the past 5 years that has had more than a 2.5% increase, this is just greed.The government should stand their ground on this one, give the 6% to the doctors, nurses and emergency staff instead.

Our defense personnel don't get this sort of money, and how can someone that drives a training be paid the same as a teacher, nurse, paramedic. All the do is accelerate and brake, follow signals, all in a safe manner, they don't have to steer it, how can they justify what they earn now.

Banned
    We probably had the most movement we’ve had in a couple of months today, so everyone is working hard to get it resolved.

I'd do the job for $110k to $140K pa with the offered 2.5%, and not join the unions.

So train drivers deserve this increase above other services like police, nurses, teachers?

Arlo, Not in my eyes. I'd be happy for police, nurses, firefighters, ambo's to get a bigger increase though.

Lousy service and daring to demand a 6% annual increase compounded over 4 years?