Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sydney Trains Strike

Jack, If I did that, I would be sacked immediately - union demand are getting ridiculous and this will cost the average Sydneysider more as they need to pay more for unreliable train services.

I think why they are strike on is that, Rail management has changed the schedule of Sydney trains and it has become hactic as the railway is lacking in employees.

According to TV news, train drivers get between $110,000 to $140,000 per year. That is in no way a low income earner and how does that justify asking for a 6% increase?

Nobody else in the working world that I know of, can get such an increase and I don't even know anyone earning that much. In particular for such a low skilled job like driving a train.These guys do not deserve it if they earn that much already. They should be real happy with the offered 2.5%.Unless this is about something else, then shame on them!

Have Sydney Trains employed QR ex employees K.Wright and M.Skinner & CO they have the knowledge and experience to fix your problem , just ask any one from SEQ who users trains .

“This is a serious challenge for families and a serious economic challenge for the nation.

Banned
    images.jpg

Rail union calls stop work after negotiations fail.