No Needle Botox Alternative
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bumblebee (Film)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Great action, great characters, great story.
    John Cena does not add anything special to the movie and is too dramatic, only used for his huge figure and loud shouting.

Quote Originally Posted by Audi View Post
    John Cena does not add anything special to the movie and is too dramatic, only used for his huge figure and loud shouting.
    Audi, The relationship between Charlie and Bumblebee is really a charm to watch. I used to be a Transformers hater but this movie got be back on track again, I simply loved it!

Audi, I think, You'd see this movie again, this is the best Transformers movie yet. It has great characters, a decent storyline, and the fight scenes between the Autobots and the Decelticons are fantastic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
    Audi, I think, You'd see this movie again, this is the best Transformers movie yet. It has great characters, a decent storyline, and the fight scenes between the Autobots and the Decelticons are fantastic.
    I watched the film "Green Book" just before watching Bumblebee (Like a couple of hours) and to be able to compare quality like that really puts perspective on how bad Bumblebee really is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Audi, The relationship between Charlie and Bumblebee is really a charm to watch. I used to be a Transformers hater but this movie got be back on track again, I simply loved it!
    The script is terribly filled with obvious and cheesy lines and a comic relief that is anything but comic.

The script is terribly filled with obvious and cheesy lines and a comic relief that is anything but comic.
    You need to watch this in cinema. Acting, action and everything was GOLD! Ending was great. PLOT WAS THE BEST IN THE SERIES. A complete fun and action packed film.

The Red Tea Detox
    I watched the film "Green Book" just before watching Bumblebee (Like a couple of hours) and to be able to compare quality like that really puts perspective on how bad Bumblebee really is.
    Audi, Watch the film again.