No Needle Botox Alternative
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it true, Australia locked in a downward spiral?

Banned

Post Is it true, Australia locked in a downward spiral?

Australia's property market facing the longest downturn in decades.

I think Australia has been to cut its buffer.

Banned
    This matters to all of us. It puts Australia deeper and deeper into our economic emergency footing.

I think reserve bank may cut interest rates in 2019

You are right sir, Interest rate cuts boost the economy, but they are limited.

Remember — rate cuts are a defense. In using them we’re not abandoning our defense against recession, we're expanding them.

Bad news come out this week on Australian economic growth. Growth had been looking good recently. Economists were optimistic. But when the Australian Bureau of Statistics put out the official figures on Wednesday they were a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Bad news come out this week on Australian economic growth. Growth had been looking good recently. Economists were optimistic. But when the Australian Bureau of Statistics put out the official figures on Wednesday they were a shock.
    Yep. The foolishness of basing an economy on buying and selling real estate to each other for ever increasing ( until now ) amounts or digging up and burning/exporting coal that destroys the worlds environment is now laid bare.

Banned
    Our hopeless government just fights amongst itself which means we need a new one and soon.

The Red Tea Detox
    I hope that interest rates rise! That's the sign of a health economy. If interest rates go nowhere, or worse lower, we are absolutely stuffed!