No Needle Botox Alternative
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: India on the ropes... I reckon Kohli is a wanker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

India on the ropes... I reckon Kohli is a wanker

I reckon India are stuffed..

I can't believe that Kohli said to Payne..
    and what a good comeback something like " you've gotta bat yet dickhead"

too funny..
    I reckon it's in the bag, India will lose test2, but if fairness they're a quality setup team.

Hahahah, never.... wait n watch.... India only need 175 more runs to win this match

if India win this match, then dont miss the Kohli's reaction at the end.

Banned
    oh yes.. India has already taken a day off today, they only played 3 days and are already tired? Like I said lazy and unfit. Two losses and two marches. Indian team is now staring at a series defeat pretty early in the day.

dont worry Audi, We will show you guyz who is the king of cricket and why we are number 1 in test cricket.

Its just luck and pitch favours in you side in this match. dont forget, the first match is won by India.

Banned
    Wrong team selection for India, a long long tail and poor from the batters at the top. They were good in patches here but Australia was superb and it’s 1-1. India will need to up their game with a confident Australia now #AusvInd

If you get out you can go out and disco tonight. A good circuit on a Monday night in Perth after the match."

Marcus Harris to Rishabh Pant, Australians are the real boss.
    #AUSvIND 2nd test match

Banned
    Australia : we are missing Smith and Warner
    India: we are playing Vijay and Rahul
    Australia : Ok... Thats even then.

You are right Audi, If I was captain for India ,I have love to play Rohit and Mayank for open the innings and Pujara on 1down than Virat and Rahane after Parthiv Patel, than Ashwin, Bhuvneswar, Shami, Ishant and last Jasprit Bumraah.. My playing elven for Boxing Day match.

hahhaha audi...agreeee these shit players are total uselesss .....but atleast we dont have an tag of cheaters

Chirag12, Lmao, everyone is earning bread and butter by writing post on IND vs AUS, whether good or bad

What a life match #AUSvIND